• Each oral presentation will last 15 mins (Including Q&A).
• English is the only language for presentation.
• The organizer will provide laptop and other equipment for the presentation. Presenters should get their PPT prepared 5 minutes before session start.
• Due to the limitation of time, each presenter must manage the time strictly.
• The presentations will be evaluated from Applicability, Originality, Significance, Visual Aids, English Delivery, and Timeliness, six aspects.
• One best presentation will be selected and awarded from each session.
• Please arrive at the designated meeting room 30 minutes before the session, in case some authors are not able to make the presentation on time.
• The presentation certificates will be given at the end of each session by session chair.
• We will provide the poster boards. They are in portrait orientation and suitable for handling A1 size posters ONLY. The poster materials may ONLY be affixed with tape, NO PINS. We will provide you with tape at the registration desk.
• We will collect the poster at the registration desk, and put up your poster on the specified boards.
• All poster presenters are expected to stand at their posters during the poster session time to discuss the content with delegates. Posters can also be viewed during the coffee breaks. Presenters may also wish to stand by their poster during these times in case delegates wish to discuss the content.
• Posters will be removed after the poster session.